Wish to be a member of SODVELON, Society of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists of Nepal? Join us now!
Benefits and Privileges of a Member
- All life members will be provided a life membership certificate bearing the life membership number.
- All classes of members shall have the right to attend and participate in all general and clinical meetings, conferences, lectures, etc. organized by the SODVELON.
- All members are entitled to receive the official journal of the association, the Nepal Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology (NJDVL).
- All members are entitled to receive all mailers/announcements/brochures organized by SODVELON.
- All SODVELON members are automatically members of SARAD (South Asian Regional Association of Dermatologists) and International League of Dermatologists association (ILDS) as well.
- Only SODVELON life members are eligible for any fellowship, scholarship, award, medals offered by or through SODVELON.
- The members are entitled to hold conferences organized under the banner of SODVELON.
- Any dermatologists of any Nationality with recognized post graduate degree or diploma in the speciality are eligible for ordinary membership.
- Post-graduate students who are Associate Life Members of the association will be offered concessional registration fees at the national conference SODVELONCON.
- For Life membership the dermatologist should be a Nepalese citizen with recognized postgraduate degree or diploma in the speciality of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy and should have received specialist registration from Nepal Medical Council.
- Associate Member: Postgraduate students after passing their degree / diploma are eligible to become life members. Please attach a certificate from the Head of the department with details of joining and completing the postgraduate degree/course.
- Ordinary membership: Any dermatologists of any Nationality with recognized post graduate degree or diploma in the speciality are eligible.
Life member: 5000/-
Associate member: Rs 3000/-
Ordinary member: Rs 450 (one time)+ Rs 200 (annually)
All membership fee shall be nonrefundable and non transferable.
Account No.: 01900207660013
Bank: Himalayan Bank Limited
Please paste your passport size photograph in the space provided in the form
Please submit a photocopy of citizenship, Nepal Medical Council certificate of specialist registration and postgraduate degree certificate
Kindly print and fill 2 copies of the Membership Form and send both the copies along with the Demand Draft to the concerned SODVELON General Secretary.