Benefits and Privileges of a Member:
1. All life members will be provided a life membership certificate bearing the life membership number.
2. All classes of members shall have the right to attend and participate in all general and clinical meetings, conferences, lectures, etc. organized by the SODVELON.
3. All members are entitled to receive the official journal of the association, the Nepal Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology (NJDVL).
4. All members are entitled to receive all mailers/announcements/brochures organized by SODVELON.
5. All SODVELON members are automatically members of SARAD (South Asian Regional Association of Dermatologists) and International League of Dermatologists association (ILDS) as well.
6. Only SODVELON life members are eligible for any fellowship, scholarship, award, medals offered by or through SODVELON.
7. The members are entitled to hold conferences organized under the banner of SODVELON.
8. Any dermatologists of any Nationality with recognized post graduate degree or diploma in the speciality are eligible for ordinary membership.
9. Post-graduate students who are Associate Life Members of the association will be offered concessional registration fees at the national conference SODVELONCON.
1. For Life membership the dermatologist should be a Nepalese citizen with recognized postgraduate degree or diploma in the speciality of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy and should have received specialist registration from Nepal Medical Council.
2. Associate Member: Postgraduate students after passing their degree / diploma are eligible to become life members. Please attach a certificate from the Head of the department with details of joining and completing the postgraduate degree/course.
3. Ordinary membership: Any dermatologists of any Nationality with recognized post graduate degree or diploma in the speciality are eligible.
Life member: 5000/-
Associate member: Rs 3000/-
Ordinary member: Rs 450 (one time)+ Rs 200 (annually)
All membership fee shall be nonrefundable and nontransferable.
1. Please paste your passport size photograph in the space provided in the form
2. Please submit a photocopy of citizenship, Nepal Medical Council certificate of specialist registration and postgraduate degree certificate
Download Membership Form Click here